High resolution weather alert forecasting system
Meteorological phenomena are responsible for a significant proportion of home insurance claims. Being able to know weather conditions in advance allows insurance companies to notify their customers preventively, as well as to provision the necessary resources internally to manage claims.
- To reduce the total number of home insurance claims related to meteorological phenomena.
- To improve efficiency in the management of experts.
- Generation of weather alerts forecasting by postcode.
- High resolution weather alert forecasting system to provide information at postcode level.
- Informing the insurance company of information on meteorological risks 48 hours in advance.
The insurance company sends its customers, well in advance, information on the adverse weather conditions that will occur in the area of their home, so that they can act preventively and reduce the number of claims.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Tell us what you need and we will contact you as soon as possible.