Identify adverse weather and air quality situations. Anticipate and act proactively to manage atmospheric emergencies in good time.
- Quantify and evaluate the impact of multiple sources of pollution on air quality .
- Improve the inventory of polluting emissions at the urban or regional level.
- Identify critical emission sources.
- Use the most appropriate methodologies and models for the urban environment.
- Evaluate costly mitigation measures before implementation.
- Plan effective mitigation measures for polluting emissions .
Technological integration of meteorological and air quality modelling systems in the Platform for environmental evaluation, monitoring and control in Cundinamarca (Colombia)
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Tell us what you need and we will contact you as soon as possible.